- Be more consistent with your keywords.
- Customize the 404 error page.
- Redirect non-www to www.
- Promote your website on Social Media.
- Optimize your website for Mobile browsing.
Your website should have a fully customize social networks such as:
Learn how to engage and connect with your social media audiences and create a consistent fan checklist.
Facebook- is a massive social media resource for building a lasting relationship between your brand and your customers. When you have the above factors figured out and realistic expectations set, then you can proceed with Facebook marketing.
Before you plan to market yourself on Facebook you must consider the following factors
It must show a popular celebrity face endorsing your brand. Create and design cover photo that compels people to like your page you may gain new fans. Make a great deals or discounts or a even free offer is displayed on your page’s cover photo. Your business is local and they recognize it.
Post Highly Likable and Sharable Content:
How do you define sharable Facebook content? Acquiring Facebook likes on your posts is good but shares are better. Sharing content along with a personal opinion will grab the eye of your fan’s friends.
Encourage Your Customers to Speak Out
This clearly shows that your brand’s Facebook timeline has high potential to create customer engagement. Ask your fans to comment on a product, or post pictures taken at your physical location while using your product.
Try to create apps to make the reputation of a brand highly reputable that attends to its customer’s concerns in a timely manner, especially since these messages are publicly displayed on your wall.
Reward fans who tag themselves in your photos. Remember, when fans tag themselves in your photos, the pictures are prominently displayed on their walls, gaining increased exposure.
- You may ask questions in your posts.
- Let them fell that they are part of your group through asking about their personal lives or something related to your products. Or combine the two. This can be as informal with your fans as you want.
- Be social interactive through acting like DJ by giving them opinions on current events happening in real world.
- Invite them on your events or in any special event for a cause.
- Post any relevant holiday pictures of your company, share other photos or videos that are related to your brand and are funny or informative.
- Guess what is in a picture that is blurred. It could be a product photo. Be creative with your items or from the people you’ve met every day.
- Running a Facebook contest and choose random winners. Offer them a reward to create fan engagement. Make sure you have created Facebook contest rules.
- Change cover photos according to the season or holidays.
- Schedule your group to have a out of town once and let your fans to meet them.
- Turn on the Reply feature in order to reply to individual comments on your Facebook posts.
Doing promotion on your Facebook page is great advantage in order to gain maximum exposure for your brand.
So for example, if you have a promotional event for your company, promote it on Facebook as well.
You can add Facebook plugins on your website to entice your website visitors to share content directly off the website onto their Facebook timelines.
Add a link to your Facebook page in all your email and hard copy marketing materials.
Also, generate link by using QR Code, because some people scan it by using smart phone and tablet or any related gadgets.
Twitter - When managing a business account on Twitter, it can be easy to get caught up in the promotion of your business and forget about the benefits Twitter provides when used to locate, engage and join in on relevant conversations.
1. Create a Twitter list
2. Search Twitter bios for keywords
3. Follow and engage using Hootsuite
Mobile Optimization - Be Responsive
Try to load your website on a mobile device and measure the download time. If your website takes more than five seconds to download on a mobile device, you will lose 74 percent of your audience!
Mobile usage is growing fast, where it will soon outpace desktop browsing usage. Your website should look nice on the most popular mobile devices. Make sure your site loads fast and that it looks nice on all types of mobile devices. Be sure to not use Flash, and keep photos and videos to a minimum. Make sure that your website is prepared for mobile browsing.
These are the different aspects that can be optimized for mobile users:
- Mobile CSS
- Meta Viewport Tag
- Apple Icon
- Mobile Redirection
- No Flash content
Redirecting requests from a non-preferred domain is important because search engines consider URLs with and without "www" as two different websites.
Once your preferred domain is set, use a 301 redirect to re-route all traffic from your non-preferred domain.
Your site's URLs contain unnecessary elements that make them look complicated. A URL must be easy to read and remember for users. Search engines need URLs to be clean and include your page's most important keywords. Clean URLs are also useful when shared on social media as they explain the page's content.
The following lists must be considered.
- WWW Resolve
- URL Rewrite
- IP Canonicalization
- XML Sitemap
- Underscores in the URLs
- Google Preview
- Meta Keywords
- Inside Pages Analysis
- Text/HTML Ratio
- Keyword Consistency
- Google Ranking
- Competitors in Google
- Keywords Cloud
- In-Page Links
- Backlinks Counter
- Indexed Pages
- Popular Pages
URL - Keep in mind that URLs are also an important part of a comprehensive SEO strategy. Use clean URLs to make your site more "crawlable" by Google™.
Keep your URLs short and avoid long domain names when possible.
You can use Google Planner in order to have an idea on what domain name will you deploy.
Favicon - Make sure this favicon is consistent with your brand.
404 Error Page - Take the opportunity to provide visitors with a beautiful and helpful 404 Error Page to increase user retention.
Load Time - Site speed is becoming an important factor for ranking high in Google™ search results. Resources: Check out Google™'s developer tutorials for tips on how to to make your website run faster. Monitor your server and receive SMS alerts when your website is down with a website monitoring tool.
Social Media Today