- Remarketing is a way for you to show your ads to people who visited your website but didn’t complete a desired action, for example making a purchase or signing up.
- It is a powerful way to stay engaged with your target audience and can radically improve return on investment for your marketing campaigns.
What are the benefits of Remarketing?
- More Relevancy, More Leads A solution to increase the relevancy of your other campaigns. Target the right people with the right message.
- Coverage The Google Display Network reaches millions of unique Internet users around the world.
- Message evolution From a generic to a segmented message once your prospects have visited your site.
Your audience before Remarketing.
- People are searching for products & services.
- People benchmark and compare when buying, how to make sure you are there when they do so.
Your audience with Remarketing.
- Target people who have previously visited your website.
- For each new site they visit they are served your ad again - reminding them of your business as they continue to browse the Web.
How can I make it work for me?
- The key is to have very tactical messages – encourage customers to your website with a great offer.
- Target people who have browsed your website but not converted.
- Target customers who have started but not completed an online form.
Retarget the right users with the right message and increase conversions.