What is the Google Display Network?
- The Google Display Network (GDN) is a network of websites with advertising space where you can place your ads
- The Google Network Display uses precise targeting to reach engaged audiences - this delivers better results for advertisers
- It’s a simple, cost-effective way to advertise on millions of high-quality news pages, topic-specific websites, video sites, and blogs
Why advertise on the Google Display Network?
- The GDN is the world’s number one ad network
- The GDN uses precise targeting to reach engaged audiences - this delivers better results for advertisers
- It’s a simple, cost-effective way to advertise on millions of high-quality news pages, topic-specific websites, video sites and blogs.
How can I target customers on the GDN?
Reach your audience based on how they search and who they are:
- Keyword contextual targeting
- Topic targeting
- Placement targeting
- Interest category marketing
- Similar users
Contextual Targeting. Reach your audience based on how they search:
- Keyword Contextual Targeting - Google matches keywords in your campaign with themes on the GDN. For example, if you have ‘photography’ in your keywords your ads will be shown on sites related to photography
- Topic Targeting - Google has categorised thousands of sites and pages for you. Select your audience from a list of over 1,700 categories like travel, automotive, shopping and many more
- Placement Targeting - Serve ads to consumers based on specific sites on the GDN. Pick websites, videos, games and RSS feeds that your audience will be visiting
Reach your audience based on who they are:
- Interest Category Marketing -Show ads to people based on their interests. Google analyses the websites a user visits and recognises their interests.
- Demographics - Demographic targeting allows you to select your audience based on their inferred age or gender.
- Remarketing - Re-advertise to people who have visited your website but didn’t convert. Acquire new customer with negative remarketing and extend your campaign reach.
- Similar users - Google’s look-a-like technology finds consumers with similar browsing habits to those on your remarketing list.
Selecting the right targeting option.
The Google Display Network is a highly targeted form of advertising that helps reach the Right customers at the Right time with the Right message. Paul Anthony Gupit